Thursday, January 13, 2011

I where the Black...





  John is one of my musical heroes.  His music and his life spoke volumes... most people just like the rebel or darker side of John. I guess because we all can identify with that stuff. But, John was more than a rebel... in the darkness of his life he found that God was real and close by.  He wore his frailties on his arm...he identified with the lost man. He knew and believed in the saving grace of God, found in Jesus.  "The Master of Life's been good to me. He has given me strength to face past illness, and victory in the face of defeat. He has given me life and joy where others saw oblivion. He has given new purpose to live for. New services to render and old wounds to heal. Life and love go on.  Let the music play." - Johnny Cash

If you know me, this won't be the last time I'll post something about John on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment