Sunday, January 9, 2011

Something new to dabble in... or ramble in

 I thought I give it a shot at blogging... Share my thoughts...world view... on our generation...Tap into the things that make me tic.  If it be the spiritual, art, photography, philosophy or the unique people within our culture. This is my expression and appreciation for life, the life that comes from the personal-infinite Creator God. The one who made everything...the original aka OG Artist, God.

 Life is as a work of art. Our lives are as empty canvas, and as we live and move and begin to live (create), something comes forth that is either ugly or a thing of beauty. The tension between either direction is always there... but, the answer is not to become a perfect artist or have the perfect life....thats foolish... the secret to such a life is found in knowing the Creator... to love Him, to know His presence, and walk in His way. "The Art of Life"


No comments:

Post a Comment